Friday, March 14, 2008

Just in Time for the Tourist Season

From a post this morning in the Corner of NRO.

The famously tolerant Dutch, whose nation has the highest emmigration of any European country as the native born flee the effects of multi-culturalism, Islamization, and the after effects of legalizing everything, have come up with a new line to cross. Public sex in Amsterdam's city parks will now be legal. But only for gays. And henceforth dogs will no longer be allowed off their leashes. Read about it here. But I am wondering why the government won't let the poor dogs run free while the gays are "having uncomplicated relations." What are they afraid of?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would still like to go there sometime and see for myself which extreme opinions to believe. No one seems neutral about that country.

Anonymous said...

I went to the Telegraph article to see for myself and couldn't believe what I was reading. I would guess that San Francisco would soon follow their lead. Any bet takers on that one?

Anonymous said...

Maybe they are afraid of a dog getting a used Trojan in his mouth and taking it back to little Johnnie who thinks it's a balloon. Or maybe they are afraid of a dog getting a used Trojan in his mouth and the DNA can be traced back to certain elected officials. Either way the lawyers get involved. Need I say more?