Monday, March 31, 2008

Rove/Hattie List

Karl Rove recently stated that this is his normal daily reading list. Rove described it like this:

I get Mike Allen's overnight summary from Politico, I cruise RealClearPolitics.com, I get Taranto from the Wall Street Journal, I visit the Corner. I check Drudge, I check Fox News, I have a list of favorites that I sort of thumb through if I've got the time. I obviously read papers, the New York Times; the Wall Street Journal; when in Washington, the Washington Post if not, I get it online. I check out, most days, Instapundit, Power Line, Hugh Hewitt. Occasionally I'll dip into Just One Minute or visit the Captain's Quarters, I check out Michael Barone's blog, and I look forward to getting Opinion Journal, and I get the NCPA summary. And I also get a news summary, a news clip early in the morning of all the clips.

This list is almost exactly what this old dog reads daily, as well, and finds most of the articles that are posted here from these sources.

I'm out of town for most of the week, and my old sister may or may not weigh in. However, Rove's list above should sate your appetite quite nicely.

No comments: